Welcome to the Beanstalk Keepsakes blog. I won't just be posting about our products we promise. I wanted to give you a bit more so you will see posts on what to do in the local area, craft projects you can do with the kiddies, keepsakes you can make from home and you'll get to hear a bit more about me and my life as a work from home Mum. Hope you enjoy my posts. Feel free to comment on any post and leave your feedback.
I know it’s still only September but there are a few really good reasons to get your orders in early this year. Here’s a list of 3 top reasons to get your orders in early.
1) Every item is handmade or personalised in some way so this takes time. I won’t be able to take orders the week before Christmas and have them ready in time – it’s simply impossible. My order cut off this year is 18th November so if you want to buy something from my jewellery range it’s best to order as soon as you can.
2) You don’t have to worry about the stress of the last minute shop! No panicking on Christmas Eve if you manage to sort out a gift this early. I think we have all been there haven’t we? Shopping on the hellish high street on Christmas Eve, still searching for the perfect gift. All you need to do now is place your order, I will sent the print kit out for you to take the prints then you don’t need to worry. Just be rest assured that you’ll be giving a beautiful gift this Christmas.
3) There are not one but THREE fantastic offers to take advantage off if you place your order early. These offers are valid until the 30th September so you’ll need to be quick to snap up your gifts at these prices. The offers are as follow:
1) Buy one charm get one half price
2) Buy any charm and get a FREE chain
3) 15% off – use EARLYBIRD15 at the checkout on the website
Will you be shopping for Christmas early this year or leaving it to the last minute? If you’re a last minute shopper we do have gift vouchers so you can still surprise your loved one with a very special and unique gift for Christmas.