Welcome to the Beanstalk Keepsakes blog. I won't just be posting about our products we promise. I wanted to give you a bit more so you will see posts on what to do in the local area, craft projects you can do with the kiddies, keepsakes you can make from home and you'll get to hear a bit more about me and my life as a work from home Mum. Hope you enjoy my posts. Feel free to comment on any post and leave your feedback.
My Personalised Keepsake Boxes really do make the perfect gifts for babies. Each box comes fully personalised on the front with baby’s first name. The beautiful contents of the box include a fair trade, hand crocheted baby rattle (many choices available), an organic cotton dribble bib, a mess free print kit to take those first hand and footprints and a £10 gift voucher for Beanstalk Keepsakes. All for an amazing £30 plus £2.95 P&P.
These boxes are very popular baby shower gifts or equally great if you wanted to buy something for your own baby. The beauty of them is that you get five gifts in one.
1) A cute rattle for baby to play with and form an attachment to. These rattles are handmade, are CE tested and suitable from birth;
2) A beautifully soft bib to catch those dribbles made from organic cotton;
3) A print kit to take those first hand and foot prints. This is mess free and easy to use. The prints can even be used to personalise an item from my keepsake jewellery range;
4) A beautiful box to keep all those wonderful little keepsakes in (read 23 baby keepsakes to keep for some inspiration on what to keep);
5) and a £10 gift voucher that could be used for Mum to treat herself to something from my jewellery range using the prints taken with the kit in the box.
This is one of my most recent boxes and a very happy customer Emily is too…This is what her Mummy said, “We just received the package 😊 thank you ever so much Emily loves her new monkey 🙈 😊 Xx” Thanks for sharing Monika 🙂